Tuya temperature & humidity sensors not working with Moe's ZigBee over Matter Bridge

Matter gateway, Matter bridge, Matter over Wi-Fi, and Matter over thread development.

Pcoliver

I have 2 Tuya temperature & humidity (T&H) sensors paired with a Moe's ZigBee over Matter Bridge (virtual id. eb678e74379aa738a9oumy) & (Firmware 1.10.505). The bridge is connected to the Tuya app and SmartThings. Neither T&H sensor works with SmartThings.

The 1st T&H sensor (virtual id. eb6caf8aa6746fdc16csbd) shows up in SmartThings, but it always reads 68°F and 40% in SmartThings. The temperature and humidity reading in Tuya are ok.

The 2nd T&H sensor (virtual id. ebd37348f0f98e31b4tgo6) does NOT show up is SmartThings. It works as expected in the Tuya app.

S乱码

Re: Tuya temperature & humidity sensors not working with Moe's ZigBee over Matter Bridge

Hello, we have updated the configuration. Please remove these two devices from the gateway and rejoin them to the network for testing.

Pcoliver

Re: Tuya temperature & humidity sensors not working with Moe's ZigBee over Matter Bridge

Thank you for your prompt attention to my problems.

My Moes Gateway was updated to FW 1.11.0.

Pcoliver

Thank you for your prompt attention to my problems.

My Moes Gateway was updated to FW 1.11.0.

I am not on site, so I can not delete and re-pair these temperature and humidity sensors as you suggested.

The 1st T&H sensor (virtual id. eb6caf8aa6746fdc16csbd) which was already showing in SmartThings, but was not updating has begun to update and is working as expected. So this problem is resolved.

The 2nd T&H sensor (virtual id. ebd37348f0f98e31b4tgo6) still does NOT show up is SmartThings. I rebooted both the Moes Gateway and the SmartThings hub but that didn't help. Next time I am on site I was delete this device and re-pair it as you recommended. After that I will get back to you with an update.

Thanks again for your support.

Pcoliver

I deleted and repaired the 2nd T&H sensor (virtual id. ebd37348f0f98e31b4tgo6) and it now shows up is SmartThings. The temperature and humidity are updating as expected. The only thing missing is battery level.

Battery level is also missing on the 1st T&H sensor (virtual id. eb6caf8aa6746fdc16csbd)

Thank you again for you prompt help.