Tuya Matter temperature change not working

Matter gateway, Matter bridge, Matter over Wi-Fi, and Matter over thread development.

xokia

I have zigbee lights from zemismart
https://www.zemismart.com/products/-447
https://www.zemismart.com/products/-435

I have the MOES bridge. The lights work correctly in MOES. Although the music feature in MOES does not work correctly. Once it starts flashing is just continues to flash regardless of sound. But that is a separate issue.

I have this connected to smartthings via Matter gateway. I can change colors in smarthings. However if I attempt to change the temperature its does not go through.
The color temperature is "white by default which is temerature 4016k
In the below code I request 3000k and it stays 4016k

Code: Select all

1. received command: {"args":{"temperature":3000},"capability":"colorTemperature","command":"setColorTemperature","component":"main","positional_args":[3000]}
2. sending InteractionRequest: <InteractionRequest || type: INVOKE, info_blocks: [<InteractionInfoBlock || endpoint: 0x04, cluster: ColorControl, command: MoveToColorTemperature, data: Structure: {options_override: \x01, color_temperature_mireds: \x01\x4D, options_mask: \x01, transition_time: \x00\x00, }>]>
3. received InteractionResponse: <InteractionResponse || type: COMMAND_RESPONSE, response_blocks: [<InteractionResponseInfoBlock || status: SUCCESS, <InteractionInfoBlock || endpoint: 0x04, cluster: ColorControl, command: MoveToColorTemperature>>]>
4. received InteractionResponse: <InteractionResponse || type: REPORT_DATA, response_blocks: [<InteractionResponseInfoBlock || status: SUCCESS, <InteractionInfoBlock || endpoint: 0x04, cluster: ColorControl, attribute: ColorTemperatureMireds, data: Uint8: \xF9>>]>
S乱码

Re: Tuya Matter temperature change not working

Hello, to help identify and troubleshoot this issue, please provide the device ID of the gateway where the issue occurred and the corresponding control time point.