ZigBee dimmable, color temperature adjustable bulb is not working with Moe's ZigBee over Matter Bridge.

Matter gateway, Matter bridge, Matter over Wi-Fi, and Matter over thread development.

Pcoliver

I have a Ecosmart dimmable, color temperature adjustable ZigBee bulb paired with a Moe's ZigBee over Matter Bridge (virtual id. eb678e74379aa738a9oumy) & (Firmware 1.11.0). The bridge is connected to the Tuya app and SmartThings.

This bulb (virtual id. eba431bebd45217955xqia) does NOT show up is SmartThings. It works as expected in the Tuya app. The interesting thing is that it shows up in SmartThings via your cloud to cloud integration and works as expected.

huangxh

Re: ZigBee dimmable, color temperature adjustable bulb is not working with Moe's ZigBee over Matter Bridge.

Pcoliver 2024年 Aug 2日 23:37

I have a Ecosmart dimmable, color temperature adjustable ZigBee bulb paired with a Moe's ZigBee over Matter Bridge (virtual id. eb678e74379aa738a9oumy) & (Firmware 1.11.0). The bridge is connected to the Tuya app and SmartThings.

This bulb (virtual id. eba431bebd45217955xqia) does NOT show up is SmartThings. It works as expected in the Tuya app. The interesting thing is that it shows up in SmartThings via your cloud to cloud integration and works as expected.

Hi, you can add the device again, then test it. thanks.

Pcoliver

Re: ZigBee dimmable, color temperature adjustable bulb is not working with Moe's ZigBee over Matter Bridge.

Yes, I will, next time I am on site. That will probably be later this week.

That buld was added to my system late week after upgrading the Gateway Firmware to v1.11.0.

Thank you looking into this.

Pcoliver

I deleted and re-add this ZigBee bulb to the Moes Gateway as you recommended. Then after rebooting the SmartThings hub the bulb showed up in SmartThings as a Matter device.

The problem has been resolved.

Thanks again for your help.