tuya platform developer/service provider

Let's chat here.

pauldegoede

Hi,

I'm looking to use a large number of tuya devices for a service we are offering. However I need assistance with how to build the service ontop of the Tuya IoT platform. Where can I find service providers who have extensive expereince building products ontop of the tuya platform?

Thanks
Paul

kenav

Re: tuya platform developer/service provider

I am joining the above question. I have multiple homes with connected devices, and there is a need for administering all accounts simultaneously, tracking all devices, logs, and receiving notifications of error activations. How can this be implemented? :ugeek:

JamesG

kenav 2024年 Apr 2日 12:02

I am joining the above question. I have multiple homes with connected devices, and there is a need for administering all accounts simultaneously, tracking all devices, logs, and receiving notifications of error activations. How can this be implemented? :ugeek:

hi, you can take a look at the cloud development to see if it meets your requirements?

https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/ ... vijvqb3uhn

JamesG

pauldegoede 2024年 Mar 25日 18:12

Hi,

I'm looking to use a large number of tuya devices for a service we are offering. However I need assistance with how to build the service ontop of the Tuya IoT platform. Where can I find service providers who have extensive expereince building products ontop of the tuya platform?

Thanks
Paul

Please take a look at the product development here and see if it can meet your needs.

https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/ ... redtxl6g4k

kenav

:ugeek:

Last edited by kenav on 2024年 Apr 3日 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
kenav

JamesG 2024年 Apr 2日 14:37
kenav 2024年 Apr 2日 12:02

hi, you can take a look at the cloud development to see if it meets your requirements?

https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/ ... vijvqb3uhn

Is it possible to answer an elementary question in the same elementary way? the link is a mess, no specifics :ugeek:

adminlz

Hello,
We believe that you may have business-related needs, and we would like to propose discussing your requirements with our business personnel to recommend solutions that better suit your needs.
You can submit a technical support ticket or contact us via our hotline to describe your requirements. We will then arrange for a business representative to communicate with you further.
Best regards.

企业微信截图_f6fec8fd-5738-4629-bfa6-2a67065b1370.png
kenav

What kind of business, guys?))) These are children's toys))))) they break every day)))) your devices cannot be used in the house without parental supervision, otherwise they will burn the house)))) I can pay your staff with money from the monopoly) ))) you couldn’t even write an admin account)))) what kind of business do you want???? On YouTube, guides for Arduino work better, and on the Internet, students remake your toys so that they work))))) boy, call one of the adults)))
ps\ What genius decided to overload all the routers and the entire airwaves with this junk? I ask for the name of the architect for the studio))))I studied with Pavel Durov in Russia, but even we didn’t have such geniuses)))

this is a strange answer, do you have code snippets in your devices and apps to track users? What data do you collect? :idea: