how to reconize module work in zigbee

Gateway equipment, voice control devices, etc.

lbottoni

Hi all,
I was looking for modular devices like the one in the photo, of the zigbee type which use multi-control via zigbee to turn on a light from multiple points and I thought they worked like 3 gangs switchs (see the video), that is, you set the multi-control if you then disconnect the internet , the multi control continues to work via zigbee. In reality I purchased 2 types of 3-line zigbee modules (as in the photo), but with these modules connected behind the same zigbee gateway as the gangs switch, the multicontrol stops working if I don't have internet. Why this difference? What allows the 3 gangs switch to operate with multiple controls even without the internet?

module.png

VIDEO
Video 3 gangs switch Zigbee

square005

Re: how to reconize module work in zigbee

Please provide the device ID and we will check it.

lbottoni

id module switch or wall 3gags switches?

square005

Virtual ID of the device in the APP

lbottoni

I have tested the module on 2 zigbee (R1 e R2) gateways to ensure security. The modules not work with Multi control association without internet always.

ID Virtual Modules (i call for example M1 and M2)
M1 = bf81848eba964cfb31v1as
M2 = bf72dd9bbaed53110fqnfp

ID Virtual 3 gangs Switch wall (i call for example 3GS-1 and 3GS-2)
3GS-1 = bf5398e6c6a00d1130nhcm
3GS-2 = bf9454631e68857dbaaahm

ID Virtual gateways
R1 = bfe1b7e0f69659dbccq5sz
R2 = bf966a98cb153680d0jdhk

the multi control association without internet work fine only to 3GS-1 and 3GS-2. But why 3GS-1 and 3GS-2 can work without internet using the zigbee mesh and the others zigbee modules no!?! where is the different?
Now 3GS-1 and 3GS-2 are connected on R1

have need other informations?

Tuyar

It is necessary to set up the Tuya Iot platform, select the pid details of your product, there is a switch button of "multi-control association" at the bottom of the "Function definition" interface, we need to enable it, save the Settings, re-configure the device network, and finally view the multi-control function of the device on the App.

Tuyar

like this

Attachments
企业微信截图_17090011865265.png
lbottoni

but the question is why wall switch have multicontrol without internet and module switch no? Both have already the multicontrol function

Tuyar

Do you mean that M1 and M2 can create multicontrol , but cannot be used when not connected to the Internet?

Only four linkage information related to M1 M2 is queried in the background, namely, sala off, sala on, m1s1off, and m1s1on. The first two can be executed without a network, and the second two require a network to be executed, because it is the cloud that is responsible for it.

Attachments
企业微信截图_170902485381.png
lbottoni

ok, but the question is always and please check this time! why the wall zigbee gangs in video can work in multifunction control associantion without internet, but if i try to replicate the same action with module not work!?!

VIDEO WALL SWITCH

VIDEO AT MY HOME WHERE I USE MODULES ZIGBEE IN THE TABLE AND WALL ZIGBEE SWITCH

At my home without internet the wall switch work a work in multifunction control associantion without internet, why?