all Tuya devices go offline

Let's chat here.

widomenhardt

I have had a few Tuya devices for about a year, and they worked fine.

I now added 20 lightbulbs and plugs.

1-2 times per day, ALL the Tuya devices (including the ones I had before) go offline, but all other non-Tuya WiFi keep working fine.

How come ALL the Tuya devices go offline together? If it were only a few, I would say it is WiFi congestion, but since it is all of them, there must be a common problem of the Tuya devices?

How can I fix this behavior? Thanks for any suggestions!

niezheyuan

Re: all Tuya devices go offline

widomenhardt 2024年 Jan 29日 21:37

1-2 times per day, ALL the Tuya devices (including the ones I had before) go offline, but all other non-Tuya WiFi keep working fine.

How come ALL the Tuya devices go offline together? If it were only a few, I would say it is WiFi congestion, but since it is all of them, there must be a common problem of the Tuya devices?

Do all the devices including non-Tuya Wifi devices connect to the same router?

niezheyuan

Re: all Tuya devices go offline

niezheyuan 2024年 Jan 31日 15:02
widomenhardt 2024年 Jan 29日 21:37

Do all the devices including non-Tuya Wifi device connect to the same router?

You could try to reboot the router if all the Tuya devices go offline together next time. I'll appreciate it if you send the operation result here.