Looking for someone for MCU SDK Porting

Wi-Fi devices, Wi-Fi low power devices, Wi-Fi BLE dual-mode devices, Ethernet devices, Ethernet+Wi-Fi devices and so on.

intelligadgets

I am trying to use an Arduino Pro Mini with Tuya WBR3 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Module.
I have already got my product functions defined in Tuya platform through someone from Fiverr.
I have also purchased the module and the required hardware.
I am looking for someone who can help me to get my Arduino and Tuya module connected and get it working.
I read several documents related to Porting, but I do not understand exactly how to do it for my product.
Hope, someone out here can help.

yangjie

Re: Looking for someone for MCU SDK Porting

First of all, you need to ensure that Tuya WBR3 Module has burned generic firmware. If you can interact with Tuya module debugging assistant, it means that the firmware in the available module is generic firmware. Otherwise, universal docking cannot be used.
About Tuya module debugging assistant: https://developer.tuya.com/en/docs/iot/ ... s0cj3lf0au

Then you can search for Tuya_WiFi_MCU_SDK in Arduino IDE 2 to use the latest version.

Tuya_WiFi_MCU_SDK details: [url] https://github.com/tuya/tuya-wifi-mcu-s ... no-library [/ url]

intelligadgets

Thanks a lot..
I will check connecting the debugging assistant.

Regarding the library, I downloaded the Tuya_WiFi_MCU_SDK and when I try to compile he code in Arduino IDE, I get below errors

#error "Please call uart_receive_input(value) in the serial port receive interrupt. The serial port data is processed by MCU_SDK. The user should not process it separately. Delete the line after completion."

#error "Please fill in the MCU serial port send function and delete the line"

#error "Please call this function where you need to cache multiple bytes of serial port data at a time. The serial port data is processed by MCU_SDK. The user should not process it separately, and delete the line after completion行"

#error "Please process the reportable data and report only the data. After the processing is completed, delete the line"

#error "Please implement the wifi function test success/failure code by yourself. Please delete the line after completion"

#error "Please add wifi_uart_service() directly in the while(1){} of the main function, call this function without adding any conditional judgment, delete the line after completion."

#error " Please add wifi_protocol_init() in the main function to complete the wifi protocol initialization and delete the line."

yangjie

intelligadgets 2024年 Feb 7日 15:57

Thanks a lot..
I will check connecting the debugging assistant.

Regarding the library, I downloaded the Tuya_WiFi_MCU_SDK and when I try to compile he code in Arduino IDE, I get below errors

#error "Please call uart_receive_input(value) in the serial port receive interrupt. The serial port data is processed by MCU_SDK. The user should not process it separately. Delete the line after completion."

#error "Please fill in the MCU serial port send function and delete the line"

#error "Please call this function where you need to cache multiple bytes of serial port data at a time. The serial port data is processed by MCU_SDK. The user should not process it separately, and delete the line after completion行"

#error "Please process the reportable data and report only the data. After the processing is completed, delete the line"

#error "Please implement the wifi function test success/failure code by yourself. Please delete the line after completion"

#error "Please add wifi_uart_service() directly in the while(1){} of the main function, call this function without adding any conditional judgment, delete the line after completion."

#error " Please add wifi_protocol_init() in the main function to complete the wifi protocol initialization and delete the line."

Instead of downloading the MCU SDK from tuya IoT platform, you need to search for Tuya_WiFi_MCU_SDK directly in Arduino IDE 2

Snipaste_2024-02-07_16-04-26.png

The example used is:

Snipaste_2024-02-07_16-05-31.png
intelligadgets

So, should I be using the "start" from the "Examples" and then add the files (attached), to the same folder of the ino file and then upload it?
Sorry, I am confused..

Attachments
Tuya_SDK.jpg
yangjie

intelligadgets 2024年 Feb 7日 16:47

So, should I be using the "start" from the "Examples" and then add the files (attached), to the same folder of the ino file and then upload it?
Sorry, I am confused..

You don't need to use these files, the functionality of these files is already implemented in the arduino Tuya_WiFi_MCU_SDK library.

intelligadgets

But how about the functions which are specific to my product (attached), which I added in the Tuya Platform?

Attachments
Tuya_1.jpg
yangjie