Sceneswitch no battery report

Matter gateway, Matter bridge, Matter over Wi-Fi, and Matter over thread development.

wmbauer

Hi!

It's not a big thing, but bfee581cbac97f956cgsug (scene switch running on CR2032) doesn't report its battery charge over Matter.
Otherwise it works perfectly fine.

If you could fix the reporting of its battery charge it would be very helpful. But it's not critical.

huangxh

Re: Sceneswitch no battery report

wmbauer 2024年 Jul 31日 01:46

Hi!

It's not a big thing, but bfee581cbac97f956cgsug (scene switch running on CR2032) doesn't report its battery charge over Matter.
Otherwise it works perfectly fine.

If you could fix the reporting of its battery charge it would be very helpful. But it's not critical.

We are already looking into it, thank you.

qiusui

We have updated the configuration file of the device, please remove the sub-device and reconnect it to the gateway, then you should see the battery over Matter. Thank you for your feedback.

wmbauer

Sorry for my late reply. It works, battery now shows up in Matter (Home, HAS).
The device mostly now appears as "not responding" in Home (fine in Tuya and HAS) though. I'm not sure if it's related, I just wanted to document this. Tomorrow I will do more testing.

Edit:
It really works perfectly fine in Home Assistant. But in Homekit it appears as "not responding" after a few seconds. Pushing the button changes to normal for a few seconds. The button is very close to the bridge. Other accessories appear to be fine.