Tuya matter devices randomly disconnect

Matter gateway, Matter bridge, Matter over Wi-Fi, and Matter over thread development.

Eternal

I have 11 devices connected to smartthings and google home via a matter bridge and every few days the devices will disappear from the matter connection but not at the same time. Sometimes ill get a notification from google home that new matter devices were added but theyre still connected to smartthings and other times the devices will disappear from smartthings but still be in google home. It wont be all devices either. Sometimes only half the devices will disappear.
These devices are added as new devices because they show up in the default room with their default names and are no longer in automations.

Is there some kind of instability in tuyas matter connection that is causing this? I don't want to keep having to readding all the motion sensors to the automations every time they get deleted. I also have to power reset the matter bridge for the devices to reappear in smartthings

huangxh

Re: Tuya matter devices randomly disconnect

Eternal 2024年 Jun 10日 12:18

I have 11 devices connected to smartthings and google home via a matter bridge and every few days the devices will disappear from the matter connection but not at the same time. Sometimes ill get a notification from google home that new matter devices were added but theyre still connected to smartthings and other times the devices will disappear from smartthings but still be in google home. It wont be all devices either. Sometimes only half the devices will disappear.
These devices are added as new devices because they show up in the default room with their default names and are no longer in automations.

Is there some kind of instability in tuyas matter connection that is causing this? I don't want to keep having to readding all the motion sensors to the automations every time they get deleted. I also have to power reset the matter bridge for the devices to reappear in smartthings

pls give me your virtual id of matter bridge.thanks.

Eternal

eb8890ca2d52dd4077stoi

huangxh

Eternal 2024年 Jun 11日 01:09

eb8890ca2d52dd4077stoi

Hi, I have added the dev to the whitelist, please update to 1.10.4, then test it.
Thanks.

Eternal

I updated the firmware. These devices dropped off of smartthings around 4:28pm EST today 6/14

eb66a2c6df4caac63e6xe2
eb2cfbe31070725dfbacab
eb1c49085b0149847c3fa5
ebd72051c21c939355dy1b

huangxh

Eternal 2024年 Jun 15日 08:11

I updated the firmware. These devices dropped off of smartthings around 4:28pm EST today 6/14

eb66a2c6df4caac63e6xe2
eb2cfbe31070725dfbacab
eb1c49085b0149847c3fa5
ebd72051c21c939355dy1b

I found that these devices have not been offline since the 14th, and I think the previous offline issues were more likely due to network reasons.
thanks